In accordance with art. 13 section 1 and 2 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data dated 27th April 2016, I inform you
- The administrator of your personal data is MAXIPLAST Sp. z o.o., 53-030 Wrocław ul. Przyjaźni 66/211, NIP: 895-182-48-74 REGON: 933041407.
- Your personal data is handled in contacts pursuant to Article 6 point 1b GDPR.
- The recipients of your personal data are persons authorized by the personal data administrator, authorized under the provisions of law, as well as external under the contracts signed.
- Your personal data will be kept for a period of 10 years.
- Your personal data may be available for contracts concluded as part of the purpose of admission.
- You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit the use, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to approve consent to its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge with the supervisory office, when you consider that the processing of your personal data relates to a breach of the provisions of the Act on the protection of personal data of April 27th, 2016.
- Providing personal data by you is voluntary, but required to fulfill the purpose of use.
- Your personal data are not subject to the obligation of automated decision making or profiling.